Where is your company from/located?
- We are located in Jacksonville, NC. Local pick up is available by using coupon code LOCALPICK and arranging to stop by our studio.
Can I shower with my jewelry on?
Our jewelry is not waterproof. Please take good care of them and do not shower, swim or exercise with them on. See our Jewelry Care Instructions Here.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most of our items are customized and made to order, in the order received. For this reason, we will ship all orders within 10 business days (M-F), unless otherwise stated on the individual item listing. This production time does not include the transit time, which you will have an option during checkout to choose which faster/slower shipping method you prefer.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! Your package will come marked as merchandise, not a "gift". Some countries may charge some form of Duty Fees or Taxes. Please look into this, if you think your country may charge such fees as we are not responsible for those. We cannot refund you for this amount, as it is paid to your government, and we do not charge these fees.
By purchasing an item to be shipped internationally, you are acknowledging that you accept these terms. Thank you for understanding!
Do we get a tracking number after a purchase?
- Yes, all orders include tracking. Tracking will automatically be sent to you after it is shipped. It will go to the email you provide us with during checkout.
What are your business hours?
We are in the studio Monday thru Friday (not including holidays) handcrafting all of your items.
We are not online or on the studio on weekends as that's when we take our two little boys to their games, go to church, run errands, clean our house, etc ツ
We will do our best to reply to all messages within 24-48 business hours (M-F), but it may possibly be delayed a bit during high volume holiday seasons.
What is Hand Stamping?
Hand stamping is the art of using a hammer and a small metal letter/design stamp to hand engrave messages on metal.
We hand stamp each letter with a metal rod so no two pieces spacing and depth are identical. These are not imperfections, but the uniqueness of the hand stamping art. We cannot stamp the back of such items because a slight impression shows on the other side and it will be visible in the front. So we can only stamp one side, the front side.
Will you email me when my order is shipped out?
- You will get a confirmation email when you have placed your order, and another when your order is on it's way.
What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept PayPal and credit card payments, and you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment, you may checkout as a paypal guest.
Can I return my order?
- Due to the nature of your hand made order, no returns are accepted. Returns are only accepted in the event that we make a mistake to your customization or if your item is damaged/lost during the shipping process.
My package is late/lost. What now?
Depending on the season, and where you live, USPS can (and has) gotten behind on their delivery time frame. Please contact your local post office, as we cannot be held liable for packages that take longer to get to you because of their delay. We have zero control on what the USPS does.
We are not responsible for lost packages if they are marked "Delivered" on the tracking & delivery confirmation number. If for some reason your package is marked Delivered, but you have not received it, immediately contact the USPS and file a claim. Please also check with your neighbors. We will do what we can to help, however we are NOT responsible for these packages as we shipped but USPS lost it.
If you purchased add on insurance (all international orders have automatic insurance) and your item was lost in the mail, we will file a claim for you. If you did not purchase insurance, please contact your local post office directly and provide them with your tracking info for further assistance.
Our systems must verify that the address you enter during checkout is a valid address. If we detect an error in your address, your order will be put on hold and we will email you to verify and this could cause a delay, so PLEASE ensure that your CURRENT address is the one listed on checkout.
Taxes & Duties:
We are not responsible for international taxes and duties, that is the sole responsibility of customers. In the event of a return or exchange, duties and shipping fees will not be refunded as those are not fees paid to us, but to the postal service.
For any further questions, please message us at: email@example.com